My TV has red lines almost like Waves and I went into the Convergence of the TV and Convergence Adj. The first two were very un complicated but the last one I cant get the red plus marks to line up with the Blue and green plus marks. When I attempt, it makes them wiggle. Is there something I need to replace ( for how much ) or is there some trick into getting the plus marks to line up. Here is an explanation of what Im looking at: Top row plus signs numbered 1 is lined up, 2 Blue and Green are lined up but red is slightly raised at an upward Angle, 3 Blue and green is Lined up but is slightly off to the right and raised at an upward angle higher than the 2 plus sign. Middle row plus signs numbered 4 and 6 are lined up. Bottom row crosses numbered: 7 Blue and green are lined up but red is almost and inch higher and slightly off to the right and slightly tilted to the left, 8 Blue and Green are Lined up but red is slightly lower than 7 and is slightly tilted to the left but middle is right on to where the other plus is below it, 9 is almost right on with the blue and green but the red is slightly tiled to the right.