I applied with Octapharma plasma last April via online went to an interview after 3 days. Didn't hear anything until month of July. Same guy called asking if Its okay for me to work as phlebotomist, but I explained that I am not licensed yet, then he told me he will call back again. For the second time didn't hear anything at all.

Then now it is already September. Just last week, same company but different person called me asking for an interview.

Confused, if this is second interview or related to my 1st interview back in April. I didn't ask and went there the next day anyway. I was interviewed for 30 minutes with so many question. The position we were talking about this time is Processing technician. Then after the long interview, I asked when I will know the result. The lady said hopefully I will call you today or tomorrow. It was Wednesday. So I waited all day same day and the next day.... Didn't hear anything at all....So tempted to call them last Friday but someone told me to wait til Monday (today).

So today around 10am I decided to call the lady for follow up. She then told me if it's okay if she call me back early afternoon. Guess she's busy... Then around 1:00pm today she called... She mentioned that this time she is offering the Medical Health Screener position and there will be an increase to salary after 90 days of employment...is this okay??? I said yes definitely...then she said okay then, I will send you something in the mail do it within 48 hours then after I received it I will let you know when you will start your job.

I received a mail indicating "pre-employment" drug testing...even I have 2 days to do it I did it today anyway...

So my question is...is it mean I am hired already? and how long for the lab to forward the result to the employer since I did it today around 5:30pm.