Manhattan, New York City...10yrs to 12yrs ago (around the yr 1999), along 23rd Street and 3rd Avenue, there used to be a small Chinese food restaurant (eat in/take out) that also had a Sushi Bar near the front entrance...they were just a couple of store fronts away from what used to be a magazine/newsstand shop on the very corner of 23rd and 3rd Ave, followed a neighborhood bar, and also a women's boutique shoe store.

The Chinese/Sushi restaurant eventually moved away from the 23rd str/3rd Ave location several yrs ago, to another NYC location, yet I lost their contact info, and I cannot recall the name of the restaurant, yet the one thing that was unforgettable about it was the tasty, orange-y, tangy flavored duck sauce which they served at tables with big crunchy noodles while you awaited your food order. Surely someone out there remembers the place I'm talking about?!

Last I heard, they may have moved somewhere near the Kips Bay area of NYC, yet my searches have turned up empty. What was the Name of the restaurant when they were on 23rd Str & 3 Ave?? And where are they now? Most importantly (if they're no longer in business) can anyone tell me where in NYC can I find such tasty tangy/orange-y flavored fresh duck sauce served with those large crunchy noodles?!?? Been missing the flavor. :-)