Sorry, but this is RIDICULOUSLY long.
Alright, so there's this guy who i've known for a while, but only recently did we start talking. He asked for my number, and for the past two weeks we've been texting like crazy. We were super flirty and it was obvious that we were really into each other. We made plans to hang out one night after school, but that day he gives me this really lame excuse for why he can't, and he ends up going over his friend's house. i kind of blew it off though, whatever. Then he tried to make plans a few days later, and everything was completely set and i thought the plans were definite. Then he tells me, last minute again, that he won't be able to hang out. Neither time did he ever even apologize. i told him that i was kind of peeved at him, and he just said, "i can tell." That was it. i didn't talk to him for two days after that. Then, out of nowhere, he messages me, asking me a really stupid, irrelevant question. i steer the conversation back towards what had happened, calling him out for never apologizing and everything, and still he doesn't apologize, but instead says that he knew i was expecting an apology. Then he says sorry wouldn't be enough, and that he didn't know what else to say. And that was IT. He just left after that.
What is this boy doing!? Does he think by saying that, he's apologized? Do you think he's going to try to make it up to me or something? Or will he just never speak to me again after this? What's going on?! i'm not ridiculously mad or anything, but i'm not going to try to talk to him till shows me that he's not an a**hole...i just don't understand what anything he's doing means! i've never met a guy as confusing as him.