I need help FAST waiting on the guy from the fiance dept to call me back. I went to look at a car and I saw online for 37,000 and when we went to look at it I asked what the price was and the salesman said 40,000 I said well on your site it said 37,000. He said ohh yea its on sale for 37,000 sorry about that so we finally got our finance approved and the finance guy calls me and said the price is 38,995 and I said well the salesman said its on sale for 37,000 hes like no its a different car. I said well then that's where the confusion is because the sales man said it was this car on sale for 37,000 anyway hes like I am with some one let me call you back. What are my options? Do they have to keep the price the sales man quoted me? am I out of luck? should I take the car that they say is 37,000 (more miles less features)? I need help fast lol
He called me back he is not budging on the price he knows we need them because my credit isnt the best. The are a GIANT dealership with a lot of bank connections which is the only reason we can get the loan. My huaband and I were already turned down 2 other places. We are going to look at the lower priced higher miles one tonight. My husband wants this car so bad and they know it.