Probably more than 30 years ago, I caught the tail end of what seemed like an intriguing Western "cowboy and indians" type movie in full technicolor. As far as I can remember one of the main characters was a beautiful native american woman and the movie I think was primarily about her. I think there was also something about a horse - either she tamed a horse or whatever. What I remember most about the movie is the gorgeous song that played at the very end. If memory serves me right, it was something about a rainbow, I think. Anyway the end scene showed the woman walking off somewhere or riding off somewhere. My memory of it is really fuzzy. I used to think the movie was called The Legend Of Walks Far Woman (1982) with Raquel Welch, but since I can't find a copy of the uncut edition, I can't tell if it is the same movie I remember seeing as a kid. Does this ring any bells with anyone? I remember going to school the following day after the movie aired on TV and all the kids asking each other if they saw it. I was so bummed I only caught the last five minutes. I would love to know what this movie is called and what the name of the song is. Help. This has been bugging me for over 30 years!
Forgot to mention that I think I remember a scene where the lead native american woman gets married and they use a huge veil that covers her and her husband. I think they were dancing under the veil or some such thing. Or perhaps I am mixing up two entirely separate films. I wish I could remember more.