My family raised me as a jehovahs witness and wanted me to be baptize so I did at age 14 I am now 20 and still live with my parents. I came out of the closet to them already I told my dad when I was in 11th grade and I told my mom and sister in my senior year. My parents really didnt accept me at all but my sister did even though we have completley different personalities, im more quite.

All my life I really wasnt religious even though I did whatever my partents told me to do, I really was against the religion, I respect it but I dont believe what they believe and the only reason why i was baptized was to make my parents happy, I didnt do it for me I did it for them. To me baptism is nothing more like a dunk in a pool it doesnt mean anything to me.

My dad is one of the elders of the congregation, I do not know what to do either confess to them that ive been gay my whole life and get disfellowshipped (no longer to talk to people in the congregation) which is fine by me I dont even like them, or just write a letter and tell them that I quit the religion or should I just slowly not come to church and then eventually not show up anymore

I just dont want my family to be the talk about at the church, as for me I dont give a shit! lol

Since my dad is one of the elders I wonder if he can transfer my card (that basically says im part of the organization) and ask him to let me see mines and then I will destroy it and then I wont have any record of me being a jehovahs witness

I want to be spiritual by my own Im interested in meditation and yoga and im a VERY big believer of Karma, idk if i will be a Buhdist but those 3 things I said I believe in them meditation and yoga is SO good for you