I just re-added the questions for more answers.

Okay, so I'm 14 years old. Ever since I was about 4 or 5 I got white blotches on my waist. I have 3, one on my left hip and one on my right and on the front. The ones are my hip are pretty big nd the one on my front is small.And I also have a small patch of white hair. I had two white patches of hair but one went away, The white spots are all almost perfectly circular and its like normal skin there but just different color. Its not bumpy or anything.I went to the doctors a month ago and asked the doctors if it was bad or anything. They just said I didn't have the cells that give your skin color there. like pigment loss. They said I have it for life. But I was just wondering if they were wrong and it was something else. Like a disease or fungus? I know all the diseases for white skin are harmless and cureable and the same for fungus. So are they wrong or no?

Oh ya, someone on the other questions said it might be vitiligo. I'm almost 100 percent sure it is not. Due to the fact that my white skin looks nothing like the pictures I saw on google. My skin blotches are almost perfectly oval and perfectly round.