hii!
so, my friend, I, keeps sending notes to my school bestie, C. she knows i read them too. anywhos, they always say stuff like, 'whats your problem with me?' or 'im so sick of you two leaving me out'.
so she obviously feels she gets left out, though we always invite her to sit with us at lunch and she always refuses. she always says her group of friends are better. so we let her go.
we once were all really good friends, at the start of the year, but then we started drifting apart. not me and C are bestie at school and i think I is jealous, though she shouldnt be, because shes always saying how close her and her friend A are. so now shes turning my friends against me and ignoring me. i tryed to ask her whats wrong, why shes ignoring me. and she said everythings fine. and now my friend C is annoyed at her, and dislikes her. also, I is also very selfish, and slutty...

so i dont know what to do, i dont want to stoop down to her level. but i also want all this to stop. many of my friends are turning against me, or feels like it anyway.. any ideas of how to stop this with out it all blowing up in my face?