I have now consulted with a Doctor about my hands shaking and i'm rather dissatisfied with his response. "It could be due to stress" and he didn't bother asking any other questions about recent activities i have begun or anything of the sort so i proceeded to tell him that i have begun a workout regime (http://www.simplyshredded.com/exclusive-zyzz-interview.html) and he said being a Gym junky is just bad.

So i have come to you, Yahoo people!

I am not exactly following the regime as to his diet but i am following the workout!
My diet basically consists of these meals:
Boiled rice.
Chicken Schnitzel.
Chicken.
Party pies.
Toasted sandwhiches consisting of a variety of ingredients such as ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions.
Stir fry beef with some vegetables.
I do eat most vegetables!
Wholemeal Pasta.
Plenty of water with the occassional Golden Pash juice box.
Mii goreng.

And i usually only have around 3-4 meals a day.

I also take no supplements.

Would you guys recommend to start following the diet that is found on the website i provided or what do you recommend? also should i take these supplements and if not those supplements what should i take?

I'm basically asking all these questions in reference to my shakey hands, will it help stop the shaking?

I typed in google "Shaking hands due to weight lifting" and i found a yahoo answer saying it was possibly due to low blood sugar so hopefully you guys will be able to tell me if my diet is wrong e.t.c

Thanks for your taking time out of your day to read this, hopefully you guys can help me out!
I also forgot to add that every morning i have Weetbix and the occassional bacon and eggs and rice.

An example of my diet of a day would be:
Weetbix with milk, microwaved and sugar spread across it.
for lunch i would have toasted sandwhiches with ham and cheese and butter.
Then for dinner i might have something like tuna chunks in spring water with potato, peas, carrots and pumpkin.

I also forgot to add that every morning i have Weetbix and the occassional bacon and eggs and rice.

An example of my diet of a day would be:
Weetbix with milk, microwaved and sugar spread across it.
for lunch i would have toasted sandwhiches with ham and cheese and butter.
Then for dinner i might have something like tuna chunks in spring water with potato, peas, carrots and pumpkin.