Hey Yahoo community: Recently I installed and downloaded the eMule peer-to-peer file sharing clients program on my computer. But I downloaded some videos & music and although the bar is green for the downloading (meaning its basically completed) its not 100%; and they are just stuck in there, without I being able to play any of them. I don't know if it is a virus or something else. They seem to be complete but before a word appeared saying "hashing" for each video but not anymore. I don't know what to do. My cousin recommended me to uninstall the program and then install it again. I did that, and that did not work, the videos are in limbo, stuck without me able to erase them, it doesn't let me have that option to delete them which makes me angry, because I don't know if it's depleting my memory having those stuck download there, which I cannot delete no matter what I try. Can anybody help me by telling me how to either delete these files from eMule, or fully completing their download? It's getting to a point where I'm just very irritated and stressed. Hope someone can help me and thank you in advance.