I started a diet approximately 4 weeks ago now. The main purpose was to lose weight, tone up and get fitter. I was a healthy weight anyway - 5'8 and weighed 127pounds - 9 stone 1, around 58KG, but my aim was to get down to just over 8 stone. Yes, before you say, I know this is below my BMI, but I have been this weight for a long time before and I've put on a lot of weight over the last two years through travelling. I'm 28 years old.

In the first 2 weeks I lost around 3 pounds per week, but it has just stopped for the last 2 weeks. I went from running just 4 days a week in the first 2 weeks to running 6 days a week, bootcamp 3 times a week, aerobics twice a week and anything else I can fit in! The trouble is - there has been no weight loss at all. I'm eating healthily - approximately 1200 calories a day and getting lots of sleep. I drink 2 glasses a wine a week and that's it. I'm just confused as to why there is zero loss. I've looked around and have a feeling I've hit the weight loss 'plateau' so I've changed my exercise so that's its far more intensive and rounded (bootcamp/ aerobics / weights). Does anyone have any other suggestions - I'm feeling great but no move on the scales - in fact a slight increase at times. I currently weigh 120pounds, 54.5KG and have been the same weight for the last 2 weeks.