When I was born,I didn't cry.I was a good baby.When I was a toddler I didn't mess up I was polite and tried my best in school.When I was school age all I wanted was a friend.I didn't whine I didn't ask for much except a doll here and there.And every week day night I would beg my Mom to stay home from work for just a day.I wasn't a bad baby I wasn't a child I'm not a bad teenager.All I asked in return was an "I'm proud of you" "I love you". I didn't get tucked in at night.Instead I would go in my moms room and sleep with her.It was the only bond we had other then holding hands.And now that I'm 13 she asks me "Why do you still hold my hand?" I thought it was every parents wish for their child to stay loving to them.I don't even have a baby book.I do have a baby book but it doesn't have any photos in it.My mom screams and yells at me for being depressed.All I want is love from my mom.My dad is a dead beat.He wants everything easy and doesn't want to work for it.I hate this!I don't want this!I've seen three baby pictures of myself.I just want motherly love.Could you...tell me....what it's like to have it?Motherly love?How does it feel to have it?