I am looking at a used 2004 Dodge Neon with 84k miles on it, the dealer said that it was in an accident but the insurance company repaired it in full. The only problem I saw with it was a cracked mirror on the passenger side. I want to know if $6000 is a good price for this car and if it is worth even considering. I've heard that Neons can go either way in the way of being good or bad. I am looking at this or a 2003 Saturn Ion with 100k on it, but only for $4500. The only thing wrong with the Ion are some cosmetic issues. So, which is the better car in your opinion. Thanks in advance. Only reason I am willing to pay more for the Neon is because of gas mileage (I drive about 50 miles a day, both city and highway).
I just derped. I just looked at the gas mileage for both and they are the almost the same (the neon has like 2 more). I don't know what I was looking at before but now I might just get this car. Any help is still appreciated though.
Oh yeah and the neon comes with a 3 month 3000 mile warranty and the Saturn comes with none.