I currently live in Oregon, I lived here for about 3 years before I moved to Palm Desert California, about 2 months ago my mom made a terrible decision, to move back to Oregon because my stepdad had to quit his job in PD. she hates/hated that place, because of the weather (Tbh i think that's just a lame excuse) I'm 16, that year I lived in PD I was the happiest girl in this planet, i met so many great people, I grew stronger as a person, I kind of became more independent, I became more confident, I learned how people really are, and I just loved the world. Yes, I did flunk my freshman year, and i see that she has a point when she tells me that the place changed me. Many things happened when we were there, my older sister moved out for college, so its just my sister and me ( she completely agrees) My mom is going through menopause, ok I know this may sound mean but SHE IS SO DIFFERENT, Now that we are back in Oregon, I WE HATE this, even she does. me and my other sis are doing online school because this place is full of bad people. THIS is my problem she agreed to move back to CALIFORNIA but she doesn't want to move to Palm Desert ( i've come to the conclusion that she only wants to move close to my sis that went to college) I think this is so unfair. My stepdad doesn't care where we move " wherever I can find a job" So since he told me that I've sent him 100000+ of emails daily of jobs in Palm Desert, but I think my mom told him to ignore them, even if she says she didn't. She always gets mad whenver I say I want to move back. She can't use the excuse of " your grades" anymore because I have all a's and b's. I've moved 9 times in my life and i'm fed up, i also told her that I had two years until i turn 18 but it didnt work she just got mad at me. My life right now is sooo sad, I've never been this unhappy i've gone through many things, I'd do ANYTHING to go back, ANYTHING. I'd go back in a heartbeat, can some please give me some advice what should I do? How can I work something out? Please dont tell me i have to go wherever my mom goes, I know that. i've told her that I'd get good grades and i'd do whatever she wanted me to do, and that i'd be the happiest girl in the planet if we'd move back to PD she still doesnt want to. she also said that she'd go wherever my stepdad cna find a job, but i think she is lying to me. I dont know why cant she just think about me for a second I dont ask for anything I don't party, i don't smoke, I don't have tattoos or piercings. Im just so unhappy i dont do anything.. literally i stay in my room all day and she gets mad if i text or if im in the computer all day, she doesnt let me hangout with any guy, and i've never been to a concert in my life D: someone help me what can i do, and yeah i still love my mom and im sorry if it sounded mean but why doesnt she understand me? :'(