Hi guys, i have a 1996 ducati monster m900. its runs good but not super. I plan to do a big tune up, check valves (i would take the bike to a professional for valve adjustment if needed), resync carbs (check jetting needles bowls eg analyzer), Check the timing belts (not sure if they are still the originals), and do some work with the fuel system. I have already started my work in the fuel system. I put in all new lines and vents, new filter, rebuilt the fuel pump, and removed that dumb charcoal canister off the back. I must say after this the bike already runs much much better than before. But my question is about the vacuum fuel shut off valve. i am worried that because of time and wear the vacuum pump is no longer very reliable. i have heard about those things seals breaking or the vacuum not closing fully. I recently bought a 5/16 motion pro in line manual fuel shut off valve. it would put my conscious at ease knowing i could cross fuel system off my list. i am wondering any advantages/disadvantages of the manual valve? could i mount it somewhere? My idea is to go straight out the tank to the filter to the valve to the pump maybe along the frame or something. I would really like some advice/tips. thank you. also if you have any other advice in general im all ears. also the bike has roughly 11000 miles (my speedo and stuff is in km so its 18771 km) thank you all!