I just bought a 85 honda vf750c magna. I rode it almost 1,500 km across the mountains of BC through intense rain storms, fog, and very cold weather. About halfway, I stopped to grab a bite to eat and could not start my bike. when I turn the key: the lights come on, but when I push the start button, she doesnt want to turn over. It sounded like there was not enough juice in the battery. I push started her from every gas station for the rest of the way home (after trying to start it with the button first). I am a new rider and dont know much about bikes. I bought a new battery and charged it, installed it but got the same result. I touched the two contacts on the relay, also the same result (it also clicks a little when I try to start it, but Im pretty sure its supposed to). I tried to clean up the contact on the starter too. Could the starter be the issue? She makes a little noise like she wants to turn over but cant quite make it (why I thought I had a fading battery). But heres the weird part, The day after I got back and had been unable to start it for several attempts, I started it easily in the morning first try... but every time after I needed to push start.