Hi everyone...need some help.

About one month ago, my 2003 Dodge Caravan SE (3.3L) was stolen and taken on a rampage through the city. The front bumper, both front fenders and all the doors on the drivers side need to be replaced as well as some dash trim pieces and steering column lock cylinder.

Lucky for me, I have a friend who has a 2001 Chrysler Town & Country and the 3.8L engine just blew. My friend got another vehicle and gave his van to me as most of the parts are completely interchangeable. Same color too!

Instead of just switching over the front bumper, fenders and doors, I decided to switch the wiring harness and bcm so my base minivan could have a power drivers seat, security system and power rear vent windows.

So far the conversion has been going great and everything is working out just fine...

EXCEPT the turn signals, hazard lights, ignition chime and instruments do not work.

I've triple checked all the wiring and it doesn't seem to be anything that I missed. I've even had another buddy of mine check it over multiple times and we can't figure out what could be wrong.

The turn signals are on a multi-function switch with the front wipers. The front wipers work...but no turn signals. Same thing with the hazards...rear wipers work, but no hazards.

The instrument cluster does increase/decrease the dimmer brightness, but when the vehicle is started none of the gauges respond. No fuel, no tach, no speed, no engine temp. Also no trouble lights will illuminate on the information center. The hazard button and rear wipers will illuminate too.

I've scanned the obd2 system for any codes and there are none.

I've checked voltage at a bunch of random plugs (pwr seat, door locks, pwr windows, instrument panel, etc.) and most of the plugs read 4.95v. Some like the pwr seat have one wire that reads above 12v, but for the most part not all of the plugs have a 12v reading...and I would think that something like the door locks or instrument panel would read at 12v.

The battery is fully charged.

The relays and fuses are all good.

The problems exist with the 3.3L and 3.8L ecm.

The relay center was from the 2001 Chrysler so all options would have a relay or fuse...the 2003 relay center was missing some which is why I switched this too.

All plugs are connected.

All grounds are secure.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

I have spent about one week trying to figure this out with no luck and it's starting to drive me mad!

Thanks for all your help in advance!