Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do

sam

Do

you need any GCSEs to become an actor? I was wondering if you need any degrees to become an actor in subjects like drama, or do they decide from auditions, etc?

I didn't take Drama for my GCSEs, but would like to have a career in acting if possible.

Specifically TV acting.

xCharlotte1985x
    why dont u get involved within a drama group or something - that i think would be a fab start!

then maybe see what your local college has to offer in terms of drama and things

good luck

really nice person
    nope stacey slater aka lacey turner plays in eastenders had no education of gcses lol

BTMF
    It helps to have GCSE's cos then ppl will noe ur smart and aren't lyk Jade Goody (Thick as)

lilacmickey
    I think most of it based on luck, being at the right place at the right time. Even if you have not got a GCSE, I think it is if you have the right look or accent they are looking for at that particular time. I think when they audition they have a picture in their mind of who/what the character will look and act like.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information