The kind with the fan on it? Okay well here's what happened- Back when I was 19, I was a vegetarian and I played DDR all the time. I also didn't have my driver's license so anywhere I wanted to go, I either had to walk, ride my bike or bum a ride off of a friend. Usually it was walking though. Now that I am on my own, working and going to school, and am also now married and older. My husband has convinced me to change my eating habits (no longer vegetarian) and I am much less active. I went from being 116lbs to 160lbs in a matter of 2 years. I used to have a metal Dance Dance Revolution pad which worked wonders with weight loss but I had to leave it behind when I moved from Florida to Arkansas because we could only bring what we could fit into my little car. I'm working on saving the money to buy another one however. In the mean time, I have bought this stationary bike that has a fan in it at an auction for $6 to help me lose a bit of weight until I can save up the money for another dance pad and a PS2 to use it. Will this help me lose any weight or is this mainly a machine for old people (I was told after I bought it that it's just to keep old people moving)?