I have a real problem on my Hand's from a Ticket, which I did receive . Back in 2008, I was driving Outside the Airport in Atlanta One night, Coming home to my parents house during the Thanksgiving Holiday.. I was Speeding excessively ( 24MPH over ). I had to use the bathroom suddenly and was trying to make it to a gas station.. A cop stopped me, I told him I was racing to a Toilet, He still issues me a Ticket, No problem.. 2 months later on my court date, I got to court in the morning, was told that there was no information on my ticket, and to go home? I went and talked to a cop working there who told me Rarely, sometimes peoples information gets lost, he told me to consider myself " Lucky". 3 Years later, 2011, When I go to Renew my Licenses, I was declined because the DMV said there was a Unpaid Ticket from 2008! They told my licenses has been suspended.. I went back to the original courthouse to Pay it, thinking maybe it came up over the years.. I was Again told there was no Information on my ticket?? I told them The DMV Won't let me Renew my licenses.. The courthouse told me they couldn't do anything because there is No ticket in the System.. Nobody knows how to Fix this issue?