I posted this earlier today and forgot to add some important details on the truck.
I need a winter car and something to haul around my mountain bike and snowboard. Im looking at a 93 toyota pickup standard cab DLX. The truck has almost 0 rust. It has 200k on the body and the engine is a replaced toyota engine that was put in at 170k. It has a new clutch, injectors, radiator and a bunch of other nice new items. It has original black paint in very nice condition other then a few dings here and there. It was owned by a toyota mechanic so it was very well maintained. The only fixes it needs are a new exhaust. It has a leak and i think it could just use a newr system, and it has a cracked dashboard, not too bad though. Oh and its also got a tool box in the back and a bed extender that flips out. The seller is asking 3500. The truck is very ncie and i was wondering, i know it would help to see the truck and look at it yourself, but does that price seem around right or is it too high?

Pretty suprised i forgot to add those details, it has the 22re 2.4 and it is a 4x4. I talked him down to 3k, and drove the truck and it drove flawlessly. Sounded great, no suspicious noises, didnt hear anything loose with the timing chain either.
KBB means absolutely nothing, especially for old toyotas, you have to go by real world market value.