Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !$ lauren.

Do you think our education system is doing a good job teaching our youth about the human lifecycle?

I am so sick and tired or reading the "could I be pregnant?!" questions on here.If you have had sex, the answer is YES!!!! And if you have to ask this question, you are too young to be having sex. In addition, WE CAN'T TELL YOU!! Take an HTP and go to the doctor.

!Andy!

Do you think our education system is doing a good job teaching our youth about the human lifecycle?

Yeah I find it somewhat troubling as well. I have seen quite a few topics about it too, where kids either do stuff that is very likely to get them pregnant or they do stuff that makes it impossible for them get pregnant. Yet they have no idea if these things will get them pregnant or could transmit STDs.We should really take these types of questions and submit them to the our local school boards and say. "See even if we don't have sex education kids are going to do it, so we might as well teach them how to do it safely."

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information