Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where to get Philip Wesley piano sheet music for free?

I'm in love with his music for the piano but the sheet music is too expensive for me to pay soo.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCED UR A BIG HELP!!

Unregistered

Philip Wesley's sheet music.

This infuriates me! I am Philip Wesley and I do not work for free! This is my blood, sweat and tears, and if people want it, then they need to pay for it. I don't think $4.00 for a piece of sheet music is too much to ask for a lifetime of music enjoyment. If you want a better deal then buy the songbook. The PDF book is only $15 for 12 songs. Or if you want an autographed spriral bound hard copy it is only $30. It's a small price to pay for years of music enjoyment. Plus you are supporting by ability to make a living from my art, and to keep putting more music out there for people to enjoy. If you can't afford it then something is seriously wrong with you and your ability to manage your finances. Or you are too young. In that case get your parents to buy it for you.

Unregistered
    This infuriates me! I am Philip Wesley and I do not work for free! This is my blood, sweat and tears, and if people want it, then they need to pay for it. I don't think $4.00 for a piece of sheet music is too much to ask for a lifetime of music enjoyment. If you want a better deal then buy the songbook. The PDF book is only $15 for 12 songs. Or if you want an autographed spriral bound hard copy it is only $30. It's a small price to pay for years of music enjoyment. Plus you are supporting by ability to make a living from my art, and to keep putting more music out there for people to enjoy. If you can't afford it then something is seriously wrong with you and your ability to manage your finances. Or you are too young. In that case get your parents to buy it for you.

Unregistered
    ^yeah...I'm sure you're Philip Wesley...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information