After being let down by the input lag of lcd televisions, I bought a plasma. I'm using this television almost exclusively for gaming purposes. I'm running it on 1080p through an hdmi to my xbox 360. I've got the display setting on game. Been playing it for a couple weeks, and i have to say I'm majorly disappointed in the motion. Everyone talks about how great plasma televisions are for handling motion (framerate). The picture looks spectacular when still, but once my avatar starts to move the picture starts to shake. (shake being the word to describe how the blur seems to look) My eyes didn't hurt this bad when i used to play, and I'm convinced I have the setting calibrated wrong. I've tried running the game off of the xbox's component cables and even tried playing on regular definition, but the problem persists. Like I said, I'm playing on hdmi 1 with the display set to GAME. I've already taken one tv back, and refunding this one is out of the question. My friend mentioned something on his lcd tv called smooth motion that seemed to fix, what sounded like, the very same problem i'm having. From what I can tell, theres no such setting on panasonic's viera series televisions. If there is, could someone enlighten me on the subject, or at least give another way to fix the blurry motion. I've already taken one tv back, and refunding this one is out of the question. Please help.. and Thanks in advance.