So i lowered my headlight bracket about an inch and a half and it looks sweet, give the bike a meaner more streamlined look. by the way i have a 1996 monster m900. my question is about lowering the gauge cluster unster the top clamp (not sure what its called but like the triple clamp)
right now the the gauge is held on top of it with two screws going down. i want to move it about the inch down to the bottom of the hole, and get longer screws and use some nuts or something to hold it from the bottom. everything would work out i got everything set up but therer is a brake line splitter in the way. it is mounted to the clamp and it prevent the gauge from fitting underneath. Help? i have read people that lower the gauges but dont run into this problem. and i want to lower them because with the headlight lowered there are lots of wires exposed and i just want to clean it up but at the same time make it look dirty xD anyway i can take pictures i just really need help. or if you know any aftermarket or other gauges that could fit underneath. i would enjoy have a tach. so another question, how easily would the stock gauges from a 2001 monster 750 fit on my m900? those would be sick! thanks though please i could use the help.