Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    !Cali?Fornia

Libs, do you got to bed praying to God "Please let Obama not be a fraud like the Conservatives say he is"?

Hm... Obama's level of education ? .. moron ? Ok. Then what word do you have for Dumbya ? Does such word exist at all to describe W "level" of intelligence and also 100 million of cave men that still believe Dumbya was a human , 'homo sapiens' that is ? Maybe 'homo' , but 'sapience' ... that's a stretch by all means..

!##!TestBreak!##!

Libs, do you got to bed praying to God "Please let Obama not be a fraud like the Conservatives say he is"?

hmm, maybe they do, but if you look at the underlying cause of Iran's behavior, then you must look in the mirror. Bush attacked the countries on both sides of Iran, I can't really blame the guy for wanting a nuke.

tee17

First the horrible news abut Netanyahu threatening Iran and now Obama with more warnings about how much worse things really are. It is getting pretty scary. I just hide in my closet some days.

!*! animal crazy !*!

Conservatives, do you go to bed and pray for forgiveness after voting for Bush who made a 300 billion dollar surplus into a 7 trillion dollar deficit? Do you ask to be forgiven for voting for the guy who led us into a false war so Haliburton could grow three fold with uncontested government contracts? Do you ask for forgiveness for letting all the conservative politicians deregulate the banks and housing market and thus enabling the economy to crash? The economy crashed on the republicans watch. Obama is just here to fix it. I pray that we can all join together and overcome this mess. But with idiots like you, sometimes i just dont know.

Phill L

I'm an atheist, so I don't pray to any sky daddy. And I have little emotional attachment to whether Obama fails or not, either way he is still a better president than McCain would have been. And if someone comes along who has better ideas for fixing this country in four years, maybe I'll vote for them instead.In the meantime, conservatives are busy praying that Obama fails (such as Limbaugh) since it apparently would invalidate their belief system if he doesn't. They apparently would rather see the US fail than be proven wrong.As for Iran, if Republicans really thought Iran was a huge threat, they wouldn't have taken out Iran's biggest rival, Iraq, now would they?

!!!!Go Spurs Go!!!!!

No, of course not.All of us Libs are just a bunch of atheist and bohemians and pray to no god.We also stomp on baby rabbits for fun and laugh at handicapped people.

!Andy!

I didn't vote for Obama, but I can tell you that I'm happier with him than I ever could be with McCain and then Palin.

teedle

Liberals can't do that...they don't believe in God. I pray every night that things will get better, but then I also used to pray that my fiancée would survive her cancer operation...and that didn't work out too well...so I've given up on prayers.

teebone35

No but im sure that Cons do their "I hope Obama fails" prayer.

!!60 5pur5 60!!

No, I never say those things. Mostly I'm unconcerned about conservative opinion. After the last eight years, you all have no right to lecture anyone.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information