Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    !...?...!

Libs, do you got to bed praying to God "Please let Obama not be a fraud like the Conservatives say he is"?

I as a conservative do that everynight so they should too because its all our asses!

Phill L

Libs, do you got to bed praying to God "Please let Obama not be a fraud like the Conservatives say he is"?

You speak the truth, my friend.AwesomePossum - you know I do!

!!!#!(**

Yeah yeah say all your little propaganda crap . Why cant you accept that your supreme leader Bush is out of there .You know the guy that F, up this country and most of the world you know the idiot BUSH the f up . lol . Damn get over the spell already . You seam like an OK guy that cares but Bush really has your head in the clouds

!!CRAZY!!

He is an idiot but his supporters, the fanatics that they are, are worse.

!@#$%^&

No. But I do pray for our leader, like I did the last. And I also pray for you to stop ranting so much and start working instead of complaining, and anybody else like u. If anything u need to be praying that we can get it together. Every other second u always have something unintelligent to say. Let it go

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.....Obama sucks..........let's get George W back in office.......he'll turn everything around..........and he'll find the people responsible and bring them to justice..............wait a sec? I stopped making sense some place..........I'm not sure where --- oh well I'm just a small minded liberal, back to the BONG

!Catherineee.

What makes you think God even cares? Just because you slap God on the dollar bill, or put him in anthems,or quote him on great buildings, makes his approval. Remember the book of Isaiah? "They will make their weapons into plowshares, and will learn war no more." So..... what does the record show? Eeeeh! Doesn't measure up! Revelation 19: 19,20,21. Should we not be praying the lords prayer....thy kingdom come? Man can't solve this mess!!! He caused it!!!

!!eLLybeLLy!!

"The Soviet Union has been busy. They’ve been busy in terms of their level of effort; they’ve been busy in terms of the actual weapons they ’ve been producing; they’ve been busy in terms of expanding production rates; they’ve been busy in terms of expanding their institutional capability to produce additional weapons at additional rates; they’ve been busy in terms of expanding their capability to increasingly improve the sophistication of those weapons. Year after year after year, they’ve been demonstrating that they have steadiness of purpose. They’re purposeful about what they’re doing."-- One of your Neo-con Heroes, about 3 weeks before the Soviet Union started to fall apart

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information