Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    !!TWILIGHT!!

Libs, do you got to bed praying to God "Please let Obama not be a fraud like the Conservatives say he is"?

"Please God, I know I voted for this guy and didn't know anything about him when I did...but please for my sake..., cause I don't want my Children to know I voted for someone and had no clue what he was about...Please God...I don't want to be labeled by Historians as one of those fools who got bamboozled...even though the writing was on the wall that he wasn't qualified and worst...he's an idiot"I'm sorry Libs...any guy with Obama's education level who says Iran is a Tiny Threat and says he wants to rid the world of all nuclear weapons can only be appropriately labeled as a moron.

!!eLLybeLLy!!

Libs, do you got to bed praying to God "Please let Obama not be a fraud like the Conservatives say he is"?

Every night.

Philip R

Nope.

!Cali?Fornia

No, I pray to God that "Conservatives" could just learn what the word actually means.

Phill W

I could understand how people got taken in with him during the campaign but what is hard to understand is how some people still believe that he only wants to help us.

!Andy!

I'm conservative, and I do that lol.

teejay7175

No of course not. I'm a Lib and I just go to bed praying for a larger penis every night.One day.... one day.... *sigh*

!!LEET_TO_DA_BEAT!!

Your desperation amuses me. Please continue to post mindless childish questions. I am loving this.

Teekno

Hey the odds are with us. You guys told us Clinton would be bad and Bush good.It's not like "what the conservatives say" has a really good track record.

teeballpeanutman

Another lunatic repeating from what he heard from tv/radio entertainersNo wonder this country has such a low standards of education

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information