i have an old old kenmore 60 or 70 series, can't remember. bought for $50 already replaced the heating element, then had to replace the cord, should have replaced the lint trap but that cost 20 more than the heating element. Its been running fine up until last week. i had a yard sale at my moms, and when i came back the dryer was still running the load i had put in 6 hours before. i took it out and tried to start it with the clothes from the washer. normally when i hit start i can feel the button click and then the dryer starts. no click. my boyfriend, complete opposite of tim the tool man taylor, thought maybe hitting it would help. he banged it on top one good time and it turned on. i didn't think that would work twice in a row and i was right. we turned it off and tried the same thing again except this time looking at the back wall we could see a flash had happened inside the rear of the dryer, it hasn't turned on since and has been unplugged from the wall. i know its electrical but its so old not many people know how to help. anybody know what i should do or replace??