I live in a suite with 4 other girls. The first few weeks were okay, but now im seriously considering living in my car because things have gotten so bad.

I consider myself a clean, well organized person. I always do my dishes, laundry and make my bed. Im never loud, nor do i play loud music. But on the occasion when I slip up, it is the biggest thing in the world to them and they go on and on and on about it making me feel awful.

And before you judge, let me tell you about this one girl who is mostly the cause of my problems: she leaves all the lights on, wont take the trash out, sings at the top of her lungs at 6:30 in the mornig and constantly leaves the stove on (ALL DAY LONG). She hosts parties during the weekend day that rave on until 2:30 in the morning, is extremely loud all the time and always leaves the TV on.

A few things I have been blamed for:
-The maintence crew left the front door open one day and no matter how hard i tried to explain to them that IT WASNT ME they still blame me for it.
-i can never have friends over (even during the day) because "we are too loud" but its totally okay for her to have raving parties on weeknights that go for hours into the night.
-my roommate snores like theres no tomorrow but i still get blamed for it because "shes too nice to snore like that".
-they are allowed to watch as much TV as they want, but I am not because it is HERS and she decides who gets to watch it.

And The most recent event:

I have been up and about doing homework in the living room. At around 1:00am, I had just finished eating a late night snack (cottage cheese) and decided to be nice, and wash the bowl out so it wouldnt smell before I went to bed. As i am rinsing it out, my suitemate (the same one) groggily walks out of her room and says "Its 1:00 in the fucking morning. dont ever do the dishes this late again. you fucking woke me up."

As far as i know I wasnt being that loud. the rain outside (right now) pattering on the windows is louder than the kitchen faucet.

I feel really really bad. I can never do anything right. I am a terrible excuse for a human being.

What am I doing wrong? Am I just an awful person?