Like she'll flick her tongue out and wave it in class in public and it's really annoying, I'm just like I can to class to learn nor to hear you make animal noises with your mouth. Most of the time I just laugh so she'll stop but she doesn't. Then she'll look at me for like 4 min. with a weird face. She also has this weird habit with eating, she'll smack her mouth and be like lalala, mwah-mwah. Also every Monday I have to go to a meeting with her and while the lady is talk she'll just stick her tongue out and fling it at her like she's frog.
Don't get me wrong I totally understand that people will be humans and do something weird once n a while, but this is daily. also one time I was at her house and she was sucking on her knee and licking it. she acts like a 4 year old who only watches action cartoons. It's really annoying and one time she bite me. Whenever she drinks something or eats it she acts like it's a drug and she's snorting it (she makes a weird face like she's snorting it) Also she'll make these weird noises whenever I'm walking home, and if I don't turn around she won't stop. It' pisses me and my other friend off so much!!! Help what to do and tell her