about 3 weeks ago my cat got outside ( hes an indoor cat) and i think another animal attacked him, or he got stuck in a jaguar bush. He had a wound on his upper back up his shoulder, and its like 3 little holes next to each other. 2 of them seemed to heal up, but there's still one that is open, and bleeding. there was yellow puss in it, and its smells absolutely horrible. We put anti-bacterial ointment on it with a big band aid and wrapped it up, and i change the band aid every night, and i wash it with warm water and soap. When i went to take the band aid off today there was like some yellow colored balls of nasty stuff that came out and now the wound doesn't have any yellow in it or anything just blood. It healed up for about a week, and now its back again. we are thinking about buying medicine over the internet for him that helps get rid of infections and heal wounds. should we? we dont have money for the vet, the hole is small but still bleeding a little and a lot of clear liquid is coming out. right now i have it wrapped up and hes resting. he still plays, eats regularly, drinks, sleeps, and hasn't lost weight. hes a happy kitty and acts like the wound isn't even there. We have put peroxide on it a few times and stuff kind of shot out. i don't know what else to do. i just want it to go away, hes such a sweetheart and doesnt deserve to have this ): & i wish so much i had money to take him to a vet. but i really think its getting better and that medicine we are thinking about buying will help. thanks for reading.
Alright, Thankk you everyone, i really appreciate your guys advice, i got a few more things im going to try, and if nothing gets better; I will take him to the vet and hope that it doesn't cost to much. && for everyone who thinks im selfish for not taking him to the vet. you must not understand. I love this cat to death. I spoil him, hes my baby. I would do anything for him. i'm Only 15, and ive done everything i possibly can for him, other then the vet, with the little money i have. i have 3 dogs that are all well taken care of, so i know that to have a pet you have to be able to take care of them and have money. i fully understand that. If it comes down to a vet I will take him. but it is nice to have others advice before i have to take him there. Thanks everyone