My father died back when I was 5, and I've always felt he's followed me around for my whole life. He staged a fake suicide as a cry for attention in a time of need. He left the car running in the garage, but he did it only a few minutes before his brothers came home (thus making it look like an actual attempt). His brothers didn't show up until later that night (after he was in there for a while) and he was hospitalized (he was a vegetable) and he was taken off of life support, and didn't make it. I've always felt his presence my whole life, and felt that he was watching over me, showing up in dreams and whatnot.

A little over a year ago I was working in Cleveland National Forrest, and I was home one night, and as I was turning off the kitchen light, and right before I turned off the light I saw a figure in my living room staring right at me. He had my fathers eyes, a bulbous nose and his skin was yellow. I've been seeing him ever since then, and things have been falling around me *shelves at the store I work at, things off the counter at home, etc.* And I feel that he has been getting closer to me somehow.

My question is, can a spirit change its path due to personal feelings, or can a spirit be triumphed and taken over by an evil spirit?

How can I take care of this? If it went from good to bad, can it go back? I'm in need of more information and I don't know what to look into