I was commited to the state hospital 3 years ago and spent 3 months in the hospital. While there, the doctor said he believed I lied on a 300 plus question test due to my high intelligence (personally I don't believe in intelligence). The test came back normal and consistent, but he thought I lied on it ie normal in the range of no disorders. I told the doctor about a chemical injury that I had at work, and it did damage to my hands and feet. My feet hurt at the time, and I related the whole story about my injury and asked him if the pain (tendonitis) was perhaps the result of the chemical going into my foot (it burned the skin at the time). Well, the doctor one week later wrote in his report, "Patient believes a chemical has infiltrated his body and is doing damage" Well wipdee doo, that's not how I related the story to him. He called it a delusion, and I have the chemical injury on file at work which he never bothered to investigate. I've never suffered from hallucinations, delusions, or hearing voices and my family can say that they never suspected me of having those problems either. Should I consult my current doctor and have him go over my concerns, because the original doctor diagnosed me paranoid schizophrenic? Or, should I phone the old doctor and ask him to investigate the chemical injury? I don't know how receptive he will be because he already said I was lying. I can't just quit going to the doctors because they might find out and have me put back into the hospital even though I'm currently working full-time as a teacher in a college. This happened three years ago, and the doctor still has me on antipsychotics.