In New Hampshire on 9/23/04 I pleaded guilty to Possession of controlled substance(pot) and received a misdemeanor . It said that - The defendant is sentenced to the house of corrections for a period of 12 months. however we agreed and it is checked that ALL of the sentence is suspended during good behavior and compliance with all the terms and conditions of this order. Then it says The defendant is placed on probation for a period of 2 years , upon the usual terms of probation and any special terms of probation determined by the porbation\/parole officer. Effective Forthwith.
---------------------------
2nd charge I pleaded guilty to with this one.. same case.. was Poss of Controlled substance (Ketamine) Class B felony. 12 months suspended prison time again. However they put on this one that The Sentence is consecutive to 04-5-0029 the (pot) case meaning if I went to prison I would do 24 months not 12 months. I would do consecutive time. However The defendant is placed on probation for a period of 2 years upon the usual terms of probation and any special terms of probation determined by the probation/parole officer. Effective -checked again forthwith. Meaning immediately this one started. OK .. Then I have my paper work that says "New Hampshire department of corrections division of files services terms and conditions of adult probation/ To: my name . By the order of Stafford county superior court . COURT DATED 9-23-04 you have been placed on probation for a period of 2 years ending on (9-23-06)Signed me signed witness Parole officer/probation officer his name.. Pay 40 bucks a month for 2 years stay good and I'm done. Then I was transferred to Wisconsin since I did not live in NH. So on that paper as well it states 2 years of probation/Felony/ 2 years/traveling by train and leaving 9-24-04 to return by 10-2404 if not excepted by Wisconsin. I was excepted and I completed my 2 years probation. waited 5 years after that and several months followed all the rules which I will post below and applied. (They wrote back and said no that I did not finish my 2nd sentence and can try again in 2013. However I think they looked at consecutive to be my probation whoever looked at my paperwork the other week in New Hampshire. but it said Fortwith which means right away for the both of them. 2 years I did it and was released. The consecutive part was for the prison time of 12 months on each account so if I said screw probation and went to prison for 24 months which would be stupid I would be done with my sentence. It was a suspended sentence to be done on probation. They said that I have not fisnished one and that it will be almost 2 more years. but hey are both the same case same time same sentence and only 2 years was the probation. Is this some kind of mistake that the person that reviews the paper did? I would not of applied if I was not elligable and I would also be on the run from the law. Which I am not. I did my 2 years and was done then waited 5 years after to apply...

-----
here is the webpage that says what i had to do. I complied with it all. Someone please help.
http://www.courts.state.nh.us/forms/nhjb-2317-ds.pdf