i hate this i love this girl named kirsty eversence the 8th grade. now im in the 11th grade i still love her but about 4 months ago exactly, i had a sudden sexual desire for justin bieber!!!!!!!!????????. i know its bad im a guy a christian guy i dont believe in samesex marriage or relationship no offence to people out there that are.but not only that i declared that i wanted to marty this girl kirsty since 11th grade and now exactly 4 months ago i seen justin bieber and now i have sexual tension twords him and its killing me because i dont want to have any other desire other than my kirsty my love. shes not my girl freind but still when it comes to her i dont care if its a man or a woman i only want desire for my love kirsty no body else. justin bieber is killin me hes made me depressed because it not right to feel this way to a guy and plus hes getting in the way of me n my love. wat do i do im so depressed plzz give me good advice and by the way im a 16 year old guy. yea im pretty young to be having these type of feelings
and by the way i only have sexual tension for justin bieber no other guy so i am not gay. and i dont want to have sexual desire for him no no i want my love kirsty and thats it plz give me advice im depressed real bad