I don't remember much about this movie, I must have been no more than five years old, I had my own TV and watched cartoons all the time, but that day I wanted to feel a little bit braver and face my greatest fear... ALIENS. I turned on the TV and found a movie about aliens, I remember they were hatching from some kind of green eggs. What I remember exactly from the movie is that they were pineapple shaped green eggs that hatched and had this green and disgusting snot inside. The eggs where everywhere inside and around a house. Once they hatched a lot of small aliens started running into the house and the camera was focusing one of them. He turns to the camera and smiles, then he starts screaming while the camera zooms into his throat. I remember it scared the hell out of me and turned of the TV immediately while yelled for my parents to come, I cried for like 2 hours and never saw the movie again. Now I wonder which one it was, it would be very interesting to watch it again. The aliens were small, no more than 1 foot tall, they were brown, humid, shiny. They looked a lot like one of those Dr. Mario virus. If someone recalls watching a movie like this, please name it, maybe It is the one i'm looking for. BTW sorry for the bad english, It's not my native language ^^.