I remember a few things from the show, but none of them are concrete enough to locate the actual show. There was a "Royal Fisbin of Rodentia" that the crew of a talking spacecraft were trying to take back to Rodentia, a planet full of life-sized, intelligent rodents. Every so often, I believe 2000 years, the planets would align and the inhabitants of Rodentia would require the Fisbin to do some magic thing and stop their planet from being destroyed. There was also a giant space creature, called a *something* Tentaclon, I believe, that had trapped a spacecraft. Also, I distinctly remember the main rodent of Rodentia saying, "That's how we growl in Rodentia!" exactly. That's essentially all I remember from the show, other than the fact that the spaceship spoke, I believe. (I'm actually not 100% sure the spaceship did talk, but I am POSITIVE that the Royal Fisbin of Rodentia existed, and about the growling line, word for word.)

P.S. I know that the "Royal Fizzbin" is the highest hand in the Star-Trek game Fizzbin, and I also know a Tentaclon is from other shows as well, but I am not remembering anything wrong. I know the show existed... though I'm not sure if it was a short film or an actual series.