Im 18, hes 19. Theres a guy who is in love with me, he told me and he means it. He's loved me for about 2 and a half years, but I dont love him in that way back. He knows this because I told him. He knows I really like him though. Like I really like him ALOT. We met online and we've spoke on the phone and seen each other on cam. Just thought I would point that out.

The only problem is that he likes to do a bit of fun sex talk like talking about "his sausage" and how he thinks I would love it and stuff like that. He's just being all jokey, hes not like a dic khead guy or anything, so dont the wrong impression of him. I just laugh along with it, but tbh I'm not really into all the sex talk stuff and say stuff like that back. I just feel kind of awkward. I mean I have a dirty mind, so if something sounds dirty, I will sort of point it out and laugh, but thats about it lol.

My problem is that its all he ever seems to do recently. He just says all that sort of stuff whenever we talk and its gotten to the point where I just miss when we used to talk for hours about anything and I'm fed up with all his little genital, sex story things. I've told him this and we sort of fell out. I told him I didnt really like it,he apologised, but then he carried on again, because he couldnt help it, as I "turn him on". I mean I dont blame him, he cant help it, but it frustrates me.

He told me the other day, that he will probably always be like that, so if I dont want to speak to him anymore because of it then he understands. I just feel so bad, yet I dont understand what exactly went wrong. I still want to speak to him, yet I dont because I know it will end up into that again.

I care about him a lot and he's such a lovely boy. I love him loads, more than anyone. Im not actually IN love, but yeah you should get what I mean. I dont really know what to do. Im just not a very sexual person basically and Im scared that, that is whats making us drift apart.

I dont want answers saying he's only after sex, because I can assure you, hes not. Its just part of what hes like.
Thanks for reading.