Okay so 3 days ago I ate some pasta which my mom cooked. We usually cook the pasta mixed with pasta sauce bought from the supermarkets. All I knew was that the sauce tasted weird and not to my liking. It's the first time I was trying out that flavour.

1/2 hr after finishing my meal, I was sent rushing to the bathroom expecting a bout of violent diarrhea. There was a lot of pain in my lower abdomen. To my surprise I sat on the toilet and only drops of liquid came out!! The feeling like you're going to explode and yet can't is the worst of all!! My stomach hurt so bad, I was shivering and I just bent over hugging my stomach. I didn't feel nauseous though.. 5 minutes passed and I was still sitting on the toilet in agony I actually started crying, yes, that's how bad the pain was..

The pain subsided in the end, but nothing actually came out of me and I was worried, as my stomach still hurt pretty bad, this time the pain ranging from the mid abdomen to the lower abdomen. Over these 3 days, this is how I have been feeling, with occasional striking sharp pains in my lower abdomen which add to the pain.

I have not been going out and in fact can't because I feel so sick to my stomach . I try not to go to the doctor because of the costly medical fees. My mom knows about it but I told her it's the runs when the fact is I really can't go at all. Please help is it food poisoning?? Diarrhea+constipation?