Well i am working for a company that sells leads, or list of name and net worth to financial advisers. I'm new in the telemarketing business, and have never sold anything to anyone, anyone have any good ideas for a sales pitch? Thanks and much appreciated.
Well all our leads are generated in house, and scrubbed against the National and State Do Not Call list and none of our leads are more than 30 days old. We have a calling team that generates our leads through surveys, Mass Mailing, and pop up web sites. Everyone on our lists have $200k+ in their former employers 401k, and are not sure what options are available on disbursing their funds and have requested to receive free information on what options are available. What we do is run a 15-25 mile radius around our potential customer's zip code, and the price is 250 leads for $250. I personally sell 316 leads for $250, or for someone who just wants to give us a try, i sell 150 leads for $150. We send our leads via Excel Spread Sheet within 2 hours of receiving payment. The information provided is Name, Age, Address, Phone Number, Income, Net Worth, and Gender. We also have a %100 money back guarantee, and how it works; if you do not generate any new Business within 90 days, we refund