Ok so i'm a 14 year old girl and about two weeks ago some guy i've never heard of friend requested me on fb. I decided to investigate so I went on his page and he has no photos of himself and he apparently goes to a highschool in a neighboring town. I didn't accept his request and my fb is locked and everything. So I messaged him a day later and i was like "do i know you?" and he replied a few hours later saying "i think so." A week later i messaged him and said "funny i don't recall ever meeting you" and he replied a few minutes later saying "we met at the country club in england" so i'm like "nope never been to england...i think you're mistaking me for someone else" and he's like "maybe..." but he still hasn't cancelled his friend request. I used to have 9 mutual friends with him, and they're not even close friends. Then it went from 9 mutual friends to 8 mutual friends to 7 mutual friends..i haven't lost any friends so that means people are blocking him right? idk should i accept his request? I'm in 8th grade in a different town and he's apparently a freshman in highschool in the next town....help please!!!! thanks