Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any help or advice on a health/lifestyle change?

Lately I've been trying desperately to change a lot of things about my health. Right now I'm focusing on clearing up my skin, and eating healthier since they are both linked together.
    For right now I only have one actual question: I've decided to eliminate chemicals altogether when it comes to my skincare. I recently bought a bar of organic 100% coconut oil soap and I've used it only three or four times, but when I use it on my face I get an awful burning sensation. Is it just because my skin is broken out? Or could I be allergic to it? Or something else entirely? It doesn't do that anywhere else on my body even on areas that are broken out. It also dries out my skin really fast, and my skin is normally quite oily. I'd love to get an answer for this as well as any advice or suggestions for organic skincare. Acne treatments, moisturizers, makeup, anything like that. I have very low self esteem and having acne really doesn't help at all... so I'd love to find a way to clear it up.

As far as diet goes, I'm thinking about switching to a mainly vegetarian diet and everything organic. The problem is I have so many food allergies, gluten intolerance, and dairy intolerance. I'm drinking coconut milk now as a substitute because I'm allergic to soy, rice, and almonds(nuts in general), so that knocks out all other milk substitutes. It leaves very little that I can actually eat, or at least it's extremely difficult to find things that I can eat without feeling awful. I would really appreciate any advice, links to websites, maybe recommend a book or something, anything that could help.

Anyway I would greatly appreciate any advice about organic skincare or diet options, any little thing could help!

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Life changing is not easy there are many points that should kept in mind while take place any change in life or in habit. As you wrote about skin so i wanna to told you that it is sensitive and need more care as compare to other body parts. Mostly people use chemical soap for face wash it have bad impact and harmful for skin tissues. Make a perfect diet plan to control fat and over weight. keep stay away from bad and harmful foods items which causes of over weight. These are some important tips to change life style and stay healthy all the time.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information