I've been trying to get a six pack for a while now. I'm 15 (guy), vegetarian, and have tried so many diets and stuff. It's all so confusing, all the sites online say different things; eat carbs, don't eat carbs, limit salt, don't limit salt, eat tons of fat (wow, REALLY?!), don't eat too much, no potatoes, eat tons of protein. I've tried a lot. Sometimes I don't barely eat at all because I'm scared I'll eat the wrong stuff. I've also tried eating no sodium at all, but I feel like I'm starving (which is bad obviously). I wish there were exact limits or an exact guide of foods and nutrition to eat at every single meal. Also, when it comes to working out, it's tough for me. I have a treadmill so I try really hard to run at 6 mph for 20 minutes a day, but even then I feel discouraged every time, out of energy, and I can barely make it. Hopefully I'll get a stationary bike soon too cause that's easier for me. I'm not really fat, but I obviously need to lose that extra fat to get a six pack. I've read sit-ups and push-ups don't really help, so I don't know what else to do, I don't currently have any other exercise equipment. Does anyone know what to do or sites that give a free complete guide to both working out (for a six pack) and diets (preferable vegetarian) of what to eat ever meal (that actually works)? So many of the sites say that they have the best info, and I'm sick of it. I'm really ok with anything that can speed up the process, even if that means no sodium. Someone please help!