I like writing, i really do. but lately i've found myself getting stuck. i have a teeny tiny ounce of writer's block, but i don't think that has anything to do with what i'm asking.

Is it worth writing anymore? i write fanfiction on a blogging website, and usually, most fanfics get a lot of attention, all of them but mine. and i don't understand, when i actually decide on using proper grammar, putting my characters in certain situations, etc. i don't see my stories to be too horrible. don't get me wrong, they're bad, i suppose; but not beyond horrible. they're readable, but i guess not likeable?

I used to write stories on certain things, and the people who read those stories (which is only maybe like three or four people) say that i'm a good writer. one girl, tonight even, said that i'm a beast at writing and she also said that she hopes one day i'll see that i'm good at what i try and do.. but i don't know. i guess what i'm asking is, is it even worth writing if nobody reads what you put out?

I write for me, i guess, but i mainly write for people to enjoy the story. and it's not just a regular story, it has chapters to go along with. (kinda like on fanfiction.net) but most people who write about what i do get a let of attention and good reviews, except for me. i am the only person who reads my own stories.

I feel like it's not worth it, because i put a lot of effort into writing, i stay up later than i should, organizing my plot constantly, but nobody says a thing about the story i'm working on.

Help?

Thanks!