Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Daniel L

Mazda, toyota, or honda?

im just looking for a company that is really good. I dont care about what they have for vehicles at the moment. im just looking at what could be reliable and last about 200,000 miles. And if you had bad expiriences with other companies, i would apreciate the info if you want to talk about it. thanks!

cynthia J
    You can never ever go wrong with a Toyota OR Honda. Mazda has to many maintenance issues. I know people who have had Toyota's and Honda's for over 15 years that has no problems to them like transmission, engine, etc. Plus maintenance is NEVER an issue with those two companies.

sochiswim
    Honda is generally the most durable and reliable of the 3.

Kandie Kay
    mazda and toyota....

if you get honda....and something goes wrong...u can only go to them to fix it....

with mazda and toyo you at least get the chance to ask a friend or cheap repair

j h
    A car is as reliable as it is maintained. Any Mazda, Honda, or Toyota will easily last 200K miles if properly maintained.

MICHAEL B
    All three companies are about equal in reliability really...

jo2154jim
    Agreed, Honda is generally the most dependable of the three but run a little higher........they do have a higher resale value though.

rsxboy22
    Either Honda or Toyota, Mazda's aren't really known for reliability but Toyota and Honda are about the same. Either one should go for atleast 200k miles if taken care of.

generalcp1
    I would have to say that Toyota is the best . all the people that i know that drive toyota likes them they say the engine will live longer then the body. I have a mazda B3000 and it has 250,000 miles on it i have only hade to put a clutch in it good luck in car shopping

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information