Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rick c

if you were the Rams' GM, wouldn't you LOOOOOOOVE to have Michael Crabtree of

Texas Tech? It's a no brainer. Who else do the Rams have at receiver besides Torry Holt? They have Keenan Burton and Donnie Avery, both rookies, who could blossom into something special someday. They looked pretty impressive in some games last season. Look at the prospects of a Michael Crabtree in St. Louis. He's a definite playmaker. If you're the Rams, picking #2, would you pass him up? Some mock drafts have Crabtree going to Seattle. I hope the Rams get him!

Nellz The Soccer Fanatic
    They Need an offensive line...
    just like with lions..
    they need a qb..
    but they have to get an offensive line...
    key to sucess.. i look for lions to get harrell in 2nd round..
    but for rams. idk maybe a wr outta rutgers?

JacobCapp
    Sorry were picking up crabtree

Joel D
    I'm a Rams fan and I'd rather take an offensive lineman. They have no depth there, and their big guns (mainly Orlando Pace and Alex Barron) keep getting hurt every year. It'd be nice to have a guy like Crabtree, but they need to address bigger issues first.

Jimmy
    I think I read that ESPN analysts are rating Crabtree higher than any WR in previous drafts. He's the best player in the draft, and I don't think you can pass him up. I know the Rams can use O-line help, but whats going to help you more, 1 O-lineman or a possible standout WR. Not knocking any of the linemen in the draft, but all they would do is help one side of the line, the pass-rush can always come from the other side.

For you Rams fans, I think you would love to have Crabtree, but you'd be lucky to get him, in my opinion. If the Lions are smart, and lets be honest here, they're 0-16, so, probably weren't too smart with their selections, but if they were smart, since they need a QB and Stafford is not even close to being worthy of a #1 overall pick, they would trade down to get some more picks, and if they do that, chances are pretty good that someone would be trading up to get Crabtree.

clay g
    I personally hope Tampa trade's the house for him!

THole
    Who wouldnt love Michael Crabtree? Although he is a great wide receiver prospect, no one will be able to throw him the ball unless they get a new tackle to keep Bulger off his butt. I think they will draft Jason Smith out of Baylor if he is still available. He seems to be the most consistent tackle in the draft.

moy
    they need an o-line but he is too good of a player to pass up.

jim c
    First and foremost they need to rebuild the O line instead od getting one player the likes of Crabtree although he does sound desirable they have more pressing needs

Marc O'Panda
    Either him or Macklin. But scoring isn't really thier problem. They cant seem to stop anyone from scoring.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information