I was sure this guy liked me. There were lots of clues, like his friends trying to get him to talk to me and the way he acted really shy-He'd smile and look down quick. So I gave him my number and he seemed happy but nervous about it and he never called. But when I saw him again after almost 2 months had gone by, he smiled at me in a way like saying "hey". I turned to see who was walking past me and he was looking at me and walking. Our eyes kinda locked and I didnt smile back because I was like "oh shoot its him". After I didnt really give a reaction, we were just looking at each other, he gave this little smile and head tilt to me as he was walking past me. Is that good? Was he trying to be nice or he really is just shy and trying to say "hey, I do like you even though I didnt call". I'm not sure, part of me thinks if he never was interested and I made him uncomfortable he would avoid eye contact and not be looking at me and glancing around to see where I was, since he never called. But maybe he was trying to be nice, like a pity smile. It's hard to say