I have a baby hognose snake who is really aggressive. He DOES bite, and he bites OFTEN... can't tell you how many times I've gotten a welt from him. He's only about eight months old and I've had him for three months. He is extremely aggressive inside his tank (a 10-gallon; he was in a 30-gallon but I downgraded the tank and he chilled out a little) and it takes him a good half an hour to calm down once he's outside of it (he craps all over me, musks, stinks, plays dead, puffs up)...

I think it's cute in a way, but it bothers me that he's that stressed out. Help! By the way, of course I am feeding him frozen-thawed. I do not believe in feeding live, sorry. So, that is not contributing to his aggression...
From those two comments, I'm doing everything right... I don't handle him too often. Once he's calmed down, he seems to really enjoy the attention, though. I know these little guys are testy when they're babies, but they're not supposed to be biters.
It's really strange. He'll relax with me while I'm watching TV for HOURS, just nestled happily in my hands... it's just that first thirty minutes or so that he is flipping right out! Will he get over it? You think so? I do love him, and I enjoy handling him - when he's happy!